Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In My Hair

Flowers in Her Hair
My trip to the salon yesterday to get a not so new haircut was satisfying enough. Prompted by my husband who seemed to get tired of my growing hair i decided to get the tresses chopped off. We made a quick trip to the nearby mall, did a cursory check on the salon's catalogue of hairstyles and chose the shortest one in it. It's been a while now since i was really pleased with a hairdresser. Through the years i can count on my one hand hairdressers i really liked and follow to wherever salon they transfer to. Yes, i am picky in that way. But they whom i count on my one hand have either moved to another country or that i have moved away making them impractical to go to.

As for my rebellious whites which i used to be so affected by -- i have now embraced them and relish the way they make those handsome streaks of platinum wisdom accent my crown. Glory.