Thursday, March 3, 2011

Movie Treat

This morning i woke up feeling my arms sore all over. Must be due to my trying to keep them clipped to stave off the cold breeze blowing through our windows last night. Sore as they are, my mind and my heart are refreshed --- which i owe to one beautiful movie: The Time Traveller's Wife. Watched it on late night cable. This one's from 2009. Just caught it now by chance.

There are so many things about this movie which gets me: I love the thought that one has the chance to express love to people who have long passed on. In the area of romance: I'd love to see my husband as a child and be able to spend time and talk with him, a very young boy. It would thrill me to take on multiple lovers in the form of one and the same person yet they all still would be my husband. Now that's a thought.

It also portrays the blessing of having best friends who are there for you, given a physical condition, regardless of not being able to comprehend it all...a giving of the heart.
in my bag ~ 6